Channel Cable Tray
MP Husky Channel Tray is a channel cable tray system consisting of one piece, ventilated or solid bottom section, designed for use with a single power cable or multiple control or single circuit cables.
- Typically used by all industries to carry smaller instrumentation, data communications, computer, telephone, control and fiber optic cable
- Ventilated or solid bottom design
- Furnished 1-3/4" deep and 4" or 6" wide
- Compact size makes it easier to position around and connect to equipment
- Available in aluminum, mill-galvanized steel, steel HDGAF, stainless steel and PVC-coated aluminum or steel